The coronavirus has caused a wave of cancellations from concerts to schools. Here's a list of cancellations and postonements:
This list will be updated.
HOSPITALS & CLINICS
- PeaceHealth- Woodfield Station same-day clinic in south Eugene, is closed until further notice.
The Oregon Department of Human Service has placed stronger restrictions on visits to care facilities. New restrictions limit all visitors except essential medical and emergency personnel and visitors to residents who are in the end of life.
Deschutes Historical Museum will be closed until April 10st. Programs April have been postponed, including History Pub at McMenamins Old St. Francis.
LTD will operate on Saturday schedules on all buses, Monday through Saturday starting March 23 until further notice. Route 92 Lowell and Route 95 Coburg will have limited service Monday through Friday. Sunday bus service stays the same.
City of Eugene
Eugene Public Library will suspend programming and all libraries including the Downtown Public Library, Sheldon and Bethel locations are CLOSED until further notice.
The Library will waive fees for any materials returned late due to health concerns.
Eugene Rec will suspend all programming until further notice.
Spay and Neuter Clinic - Suspending walk-in services until May 2. Surgical services suspended through June 15.
Eugene Municipal court- As of March 16 all parking and noncriminal appearances will be postponed 30 days. People originally scheduled for dates this week will receive a letter in the mail with new appearance dates. Anyone scheduled for this week may call the court to ensure it has the correct mailing address.
City of Springfield
Springfield Public Library - CLOSED until April 28
Springfield Museum - CLOSED until April 28
SPD is encouraging citizens to call the department with questions rather than visit the office in person.
The Police Department has suspended the ride-along program at this time. The 2020 Citizens Police Academy is also postponed.
Coffee with a Cop and other similar community events are also being cancelled, with the intent to reschedule, again, in the near future.
City of Bend
- Bend Municipal Court sessions are cancelled and the court office is closed to the public during the emergency. Court clerks are available only by phone.
City of Corvallis
The City of Corvallis has closed several offices to the public, but some services will still be availble over the phone or online. Click here for details.
All recreation events, activities, classes, and rehearsals scheduled by Parks and Recreation CANCELED until further notice. This includes programs at the Corvallis Community Center.
Corvallis-Benton County Library-Main Library and branch libraries in Alsea, Monroe, and Philomath closed through the end of March. All library programs and outreach events have been canceled as well, and Bookmobile stops are temporarily suspended during this time.
The Corvallis Police Department and Corvallis Fire Department are suspending their ride-along programs until further notice.
The City of Corvallis Finance Department will suspend water service disconnections due to unpaid bills for a period of 30 days. Emergency low-income assistance is also available for customers facing emergency shut-off notices due to unpaid bills.
The Municipal Court will work with community members who had previously scheduled court dates to reschedule for future dates without incurring a penalty.
City of Florence
The April meeting of the Environmental Management Advisory Committee scheduled for April 21 - CANCELED
City of Newport
All Municipal Court sessions until April 29, 2020 - CANCELED
Anyone with a court date prior to April 29, 2020, will receive a letter rescheduling their case to a different date. Anyone not receiving a letter from the Newport Municipal Court rescheduling their court date – prior to April 29, 2020, should contact Dawn Smalley, Municipal Court Clerk, at 541.574.0616, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Lebanon
Lebanon Police Department - Public fingerprinting – SUSPENDED
LIVE EVENT VENUES:
- Cottage Theatre's April 3 - 26 production of the musical Mamma Mia has been postponed until further notice. Eugene Pro Rodeo. 2020 event cancelled.
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts has suspended all programming until further notice. Patrons can still purchase tickets via phone services and online during regular Ticket Office hours.
- McDonald Theatre has canceled and postponed shows through May 21
- Oregon Bach Festival, postponed to 2021.
- Oregon Contemporary Theatre has postponed all performances and community events until June.
- Very Little Theatre has halted all productions, projects, and activities until further notice.
- WOW Music Hall has canceled and postponed events through May 5.
- Bob Keefer Center - Until Further Notice - CLOSED
- Camp Putt - DELAYED opening
- Cascades Raptor Center - Closed until further notice. The wildlife hospital is open for sick, injured or orphaned birds of prey.
- Corvallis Museum - DELAYED opening
- Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum will temporarily close to the public, effective immediately
- Broadway Metro- CLOSED until further notice.
- Hoodoo Ski Area - March 17 through end of season - CLOSED
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art - CLOSED
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Area - CLOSED
- OMSI - CLOSED
- Oregon Historical Society – CLOSED
- Oregon Coast Aquarium . -CLOSED
- Oregon Zoo8 - CLOSED
- Oregon State Parks - Effective March 23- All Camping and Day use - CLOSED
- Travel Oregon travel alerts: https://traveloregon.com/travel-alerts/.
- State park service reductions and closures: https://bit.ly/OPRD-covid.
- Oregon Department of Forestry: https://www.oregon.gov/ODF/
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife: https://myodfw.com/visit-odfw-wildlife-areas
- Osborn Aquatic Center and Majestic Theatre – CLOSED
- Philomath Museum - CLOSED
- Splash! - Until further notice - CLOSED
- All swim lessons, water fitness classes, and waterpark swims - SUSPENDED
- Umpqua Valley Arts - Until Further Notice - CLOSED.
- Willamalane Park Swim Center - Until Further Notice - CLOSED
- Willamalane Adult Activity Center - Until Further Notice - CLOSED
- WOW Hall - Reduced Office Hours: 3:00 – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- EUGENE YMCA - CLOSED
- Bridgeway House Dinner and Auction “Fire and Ice’ - April 4 POSTPONED to October 10. All Bridgeway House's services, programs ands school closed until April 1.
- Eugene/ Springfield NAACP - All youth programs and events CANCELED until further notice
- Family Safety Fair - Willamalane Bob Keefer Center, Springfield - CANCELED
- Kimberly Jensen and Jan Dilg "They Persisted: Oregon Women and Voting Rights 1872-1920" – Oregon State Capitol, Salem - POSTPONED
- Oregon Beach Cleanup - POSTPONED to July 5
- Phoenix School of Roseburg - Spring Dinner and Auction, April 18 - CANCELED
- Spring Break Passport to Fun! - Oregon State Capitol, Salem - CANCELED
- United Way of Lane County Community Celebration - March 31 POSTPONED UNTIL June 3
Early Start, Kids Club, All preschool programs, All before and after school programs, Two50 Youth Center, Middle school sports - CANCELED until school resumes.
Park restrooms – CLOSED Portable restrooms - OPEN
All recreation programs and special events are canceled until further notice.
Parks and trails remain open. Park restrooms are closed, portable restrooms are open.
For additional closures see Willamalane website
MEETUPS & MEETINGS:
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife - All hunter education classes, field days, clinics, outdoor skills workshops, angler education trainings, Family Fishing events and other volunteer-led activities CANCELED until further notice. Refunds to participants will be processed automatically for any paid classes or workshops.Registration for future classes is postponed until further notice.
- Oregonians For Equality Luncheon - POSTPONED until Tuesday, June 9. It will run from 11:30 am-1:30 pm at the Oregon Convention Center
- Eugene Marathon - April 24-26 - CANCELED
- KidSports - lacrosse and soccer season, including practices - ON HOLD
- TrackTown May 5 show has been canceled. The June 2 show will remain scheduled for the time being as the spread of COVID-19 continues to be monitored.
- The USSA (United States Ski and Snowboard Association) has CANCELED all remaining ski racing events - including the Candy Cup finals and Evergreen Cup.