Weather closures, delays, and cancellations for Monday
Some organizations, businesses and schools are closed Monday or on delay. This is by no means an exhaustive list. *This list will be updated
• Cascade Health - 2 Hours Late. Cascade Occupational Health will be open at 9am. Pete Moore Hospice House will continue to be open 24 hours. All other clinics will open at 10am. UPDATE (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 06:09 PM
• Oregon Imaging Centers - closed today.
• Oregon Medical Group - 2 Hours Late. Due to additional snow in the Eugene and Springfield areas, all Oregon Medical Group clinics will delay opening until 10 am on Monday, Dec. 27. If you have an appointment tomorrow morning before 10 am you will be contacted by OMG to reschedule. We will continue to update our website and social channels as the weather situation develops. (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 05:41 PM
• Planned Parenthood of SW Oregon - Opening at 11 am.
• Lane Transit District - AM/PM Buses on snow routes. Go to LTD.org to check the latest information on changes and updates to LTD Transit services. (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 05:38 PM
• ODOT: SW Oregon - Travel is not advised on OR62, OR138, and OR230. Heavy snow is covering the highways causing treacherous driving conditions. Crater Lake/Diamond Lake area Sno-Parks are inaccessible. Crews are working to clear the roads but treacherous conditions will likely persist through late Monday. Use alternate routes. More Info Here Posted: Sun. 26th, 04:52 PM
Parks & Recreation
• River Road Park and Recreation - Due to snow and ice conditions, Winter break camp and Gymnastics camp will be canceled for Monday, December 27th. Our Fitness Center and pool will be closed until further notice. We will update our website when facility opening times are determined. (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 04:54 PM
• Willamalane - UPDATE: Due to weather conditions, Willamalane facilities will close at 4 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 27. Willamalane will also delay opening until 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 28. This includes winter break camps, childcare programs, and other services. Please check willamalane.org/alerts for updates. More Info Here UPDATE
Colleges & Universities
• University of Oregon - Eugene: 2-hour delay. Campus operations will start at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 27. Inclement weather details for employees including those who do not work at the Eugene campus, are available online at https://hr.uoregon.edu/about-hr/campus-notifications/inclement-weather
Check alerts.uoregon.edu for more information and resources
• Oregon State University - Corvallis - Closed. The Corvallis campus will be closed. (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 06:03 PM
Linn County Schools
• Linn Benton Lincoln ESD - 2 Hours Late (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 04:54 PM
Douglas County Schools
• Oakland Sch. Dist. - Closed. Oakland School District Facilities will be closed Monday, December 27. Staff is NOT to report and all athletic practices are canceled. (For Mon. Dec 27th) Posted: Sun. 26th, 04:22 PM
• South Umpqua Sch. Dist. - Closed. The South Umpqua School facilities will be closed Monday, December 27th. Staff is NOT to report and all athletic practices are canceled. Posted: Sun. 26th, 01:16 PM
Private & Charter Schools
• Oak Hill School - Closed (For Mon. Dec 27th)
• Pearl Buck Center - closed today.
Courts & District Attorneys
• U.S. District Court - Eugene - Closed but operating remotely (For Mon. Dec 27th)
• Lane Co. Circuit Court - Opening at noon. All morning hearings are postponed and will be reset for another date. All proceedings 1:30p.m. and later will be conducted. (For Mon. Dec 27th)
• OSU Beaver Store - Closed. The OSU Beaver Store Campus location will be closed Monday 12/27/21 (For Mon. Dec 27th)
• Lane County: Lane County Government buildings will be closed to walk-ins until 10:00 am in order to allow for the removal of ice around County buildings.
• Springfield City Hall will open at 10 am today and close at 4 pm due to inclement weather conditions.
• Springfield Public Library will open at noon and close at 4 p.m.
• The Springfield Municipal Court will delay opening until noon today.
• Medford/Klamath Falls: state offices are closed until 10 a.m. Monday Dec. 27 in the following counties: Jackson, Josephine and Douglas. This closure does not apply to state offices in Reedsport.
• Oregon Cascades West COG: 2 Hours Late. Due to road conditions, the Albany and Toledo offices will open at 10:00 am
• Portland/Salem: State offices in Portland Metro AND Salem Metro open at 10 am today.
• Lane County Waste Management's Veneta Transfer Site (24444 Bolton Hill Road, Veneta) is closed until further notice due to ice and snow. The Glenwood Transfer Site (3100 E. 17th Avenue, Eugene) will open this morning by 10:00 am. The Florence Transfer Site (2820 N. Rhododendron Drive, Florence) is open for its normal operating hours.
• Oregon Lottery: offices in the Portland Metro and Salem Metro areas will open at 10 am today.
This announcement does not cover courts or legislative offices. Visit https://www.oregon.gov/das for more information.