The KLCC Tower Society is a distinguished group of leadership donors who invest over $1,200 annually and who are committed to strong, independent and meaningful public radio.
Tower Society members add momentum to KLCC’s strategic direction and assist the station in fulfilling its mission to provide trusted, free, non-commercial news, information, and cultural programming over the air and digitally.
As generous supporters of KLCC Public Radio, members of the Tower Society receive the following benefits:
- On-air recognition during program breaks
- Regular station updates from the station manager
- Invitations to private events, live broadcasts, intimate receptions and concerts
- Complimentary tickets to select community and arts events
- Complimentary passes to the annual KLCC Brewfest
- All of the above benefits, plus
- Special meetings with KLCC General Manager and other station staff including on-air hosts, program director and reporters
- Intimate gatherings and events with NPR talent and others in public radio.
For more information about the Tower Society please contact Ronnel Curry, Director of Philanthropy at 541-463-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org