While crews continue to fight the Holiday Farm Fire and others around the state, evacuation notices for the region are being downgraded. Officials are warning evacuees to be careful coming home.
Heavy gusts and rain hit the region yesterday, which included the Holiday Farm Fire site. KLCC’s Brian Bull reports on how the weather affected operations.
People who are displaced by wildfires in Oregon can still receive and cast their ballot during this fall’s elections.
- Residents Can Access Homes On Highway 126 Via Pilot Caravans
- Wildfire Victims Can Still Receive Their Ballot Using Oregon’s Vote-By-Mail System
- Returning Evacuees Urged To Be Safe When Sorting Through Razed Homes
- Helicopters Do Several Bucket Drops Against Regional Wildfires
- Oregon is entering a ‘new stage of this fight’ with wildfires, Gov. Brown says