The Bailey Hill area of west Eugene resonated Saturday with the pounding of a rawhide drum and Native American singing. It was from a “back to school” pow-wow organized by the 4-J School District’s NATIVES program.
Trending: Nation & World
- National Cathedral unveils racial justice-themed windows, replacing Confederate ones
- Ophelia weakens to a tropical depression as it churns across Virginia
- Despite efforts of 3 U.S. administrations, migrant families keep crossing the border
- Vaccines are still tested with horseshoe crab blood. The industry is finally changing
- Bogotá has some of the worst traffic. It's finally getting a metro, with China's help
Science & Environment
A conversation with Aviva Stuart of Eugene Magazine
The latest children's book from Julie Andrews, Emma Walton Hamilton and illustrator Elly McKay is about the power of nature and music. They discussed their creative process in an interview with NPR.
Kenneth Branaugh is back as Hercule Poirot, and it's hard not to enjoy his company in this unusually spooky murder mystery based on Agatha Christie's 1969 novel Hallowe'en Party.
Some House members and top New Jersey Democrats, including the governor, called for the senator's resignation after he was indicted Friday on federal corruption charges.
Incumbent Gov. Andy Beshear's latest campaign ad features a victim of rape and incest calling out Republican AG Daniel Cameron's support of the current state abortion ban.
Volodymyr Zelenskyy says he is making an effort to answer any legitimate questions concerning his administration and its conduct during the war in Ukraine.