OSP Excludes Six Children's Names From Found Body Case
So far, more than 150 tips have been shared with Oregon investigators about the possible identity of a dead girl found last month.
The girl's body was found in the H.B. Duzer Forest Scenic Corridor near Lincoln City on December 10. Oregon State Police said they are now excluding six reported missing children from the case. In a release, they explained that the exclusions are to help focus efforts to identify the girl’s remains.
Investigators say the six children excluded from this case are still missing and people should be vigilant in helping them -and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children- learn their whereabouts.
Tips can be called in at 800-442-0776.
An ongoing DNA analysis could reveal the girl’s racial and ethnic origins. She’s believed to have died between the ages of six-and-a-half to ten years old. The girl is estimated to have been between 3-feet-10-inches and four-and-a-half feet tall, with long dark brown or black hair.
The six missing children excluded from this case:
- Dulce Alavez, age 6, from Bridgeton, NJ
- Addyson Gibson, age 12, from Portland, OR
- Noelle Johnson, age 7, from Portland, OR
- Niayah Bylenga (AKA Niayah Crawford), age 7, from Pendleton, OR or Ritzville, WA
- Tarie Price, age 8, from Gretna, NE
- Breasia Terrell, age 10, from Davenport, IA
Copyright 2021, KLCC.