Eugene 4J Adds More Grab-and-Go Meal Sites
The Eugene 4J school district has added more locations for free breakfast and lunch while schools are closed.
Free grab-and-go meals are available on weekdays to kids 18 or younger. Families can choose the most convenient location, no matter which school their child attends. There is no income qualification, and students do not need to be present to receive a meal.
Students and families picking up meals must stay at least 6 feet away from anyone who is not a member of their immediate household.
Below is a list of 4J grab-and-go meal locations for Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. Locations are subject to possible change in future. You can also visit 4j.lane.edu/coronavirus for more information.
- Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W. 22nd Ave.
- Chávez Elementary School, 1510 W. 14th Ave.
- Kennedy Middle School, 2200 Bailey Hill Rd.
- McCornack Elementary School, 1968 Brittany St.
- Acorn Park (12:15–1 p.m.), corner of Buck Street and West 15th Ave.
North Eugene Region
- Awbrey Park Elementary School, 158 Spring Creek Dr.
- Howard Elementary School, 700 Howard Ave.
- North Eugene High School, 200 Silver Lane
- Gilham Elementary School (only MWF, 12–1 p.m.), 3307 Honeywood St.
- Holt Elementary School, 770 Calvin St.
- Sheldon High School, 2455 Willakenzie Rd.
South Eugene Region
- South Eugene High School, 400 E. 19th Ave. (back of building, by the cafeteria)
- ECCO, 200 N. Monroe St. (behind the district office)
- Mims House, 330 High St.